To achieve our mission of making intermittent fasting a simple way to a healthier life, we provide visitors with the knowledge, tools and inspiration we believe they will benefit from to the best of our ability.
Although we do our best to provide reliable and informative material, we cannot and do not make any representations or warranty with respect to the content on our site and app. Use of our site, app, and other services are at your own risk.
The information we provide at fastic.com is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. Seek the advice of your physician or an other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
The content we provide is not intended to be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Inform your physician of any changes you may make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her.
Do not disregard medical advice or delay visiting a medical professional because of something you read on our site, app, or on our other communication channels.
WHO SHOULD NOT FAST?
YOU SHOULD NOT DO INTERMITTENT FASTING IF YOU ARE:
- Underweight (BMI < 18.5) or have an eating disorder like anorexia.
- Pregnant – you need extra nutrients for your child.
- Breastfeeding – you need extra nutrients for your child.
- A child under 18 – you need extra nutrients to grow.
YOU CAN PROBABLY FAST, BUT MAY NEED MEDICAL SUPERVISION UNDER THESE CONDITIONS:
- If you have diabetes mellitus – type 1 or type 2.
- If you take prescription medication.
- If you have gout or high uric acid.
- If you have any serious medical conditions, such as liver disease, kidney disease, or heart disease.
For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.